BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Essay Five My Planssss

 Okay so for Essay five the final project I plan on doing a research on Japanese culture/ fashion wirth a video as a visual representative. For the Upcoming few days I plan on doing some intensive reaseacrh and studying on my topic and looking up a whole bunch of examples. As well as looking for music that connects to each type of fashion. As the weeks further progress I shall start cutting and editing my Video and adding more more blogs on my subject. I plan on writing at least 2-3 entries this week on my topic and next week I will just get into it deeper describin in more detail the histiory and such and posting up pictures (not the same pictures I will have in my video of course).I plan on finishing the project as early as posssible so I can just ad d the finishing touches and not stress over it.

2 comments:

Stephanie G. said...

You seem to have good plans. I think I will also try finishing as soon as possible instead of having everything last minute this time.

Stephanie G. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.