BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blog 1

I am released from the cave and I take in my surroundings. I do not understand what I see it is very new to me. All I know of are the sounds and shapes that I saw chained. I am shown what made those sounds and shapes and I can't comprehend. I see a light that is too bright and too powerful against the blackness I am used to. It makes pictures that dance across the walls but still I do not understand. I do not know where I am but I know it is my home I see the rocks and the strange shapes they make , it is dark and damp I see stalactite hanging from the celling and I see the twists and turn of the winding hallways. But then again I can only take what I see and make my assumptions of my whereabouts. I walk around further examining everything but my mind cannot completely grasp it.
I am suddenly dragged and I am outside. The air is too strong and it is too bright here. I dont undertstand where I am at all. I must be in some sort of hell. I am blind the light is too much here I struggle to go back but I cannot find my way. Nothing is making sense everything is twisted. Weird creatures appear they are n the sky they make odd noises that hurt my ears. I am in turmoil, I want it all to go back to what I understand.

0 comments: